Dear Faith Formation Parents & Students,
Please know how much your teachers and I miss each and everyone of you. We miss the excitement you bring to us on Sunday mornings, your thought provoking questions, and the joy we share in introducing you to new information about your faith. Following Governor Wolf’s directives that all schools will remain closed for the rest of the school year, so too will our Faith Formation classes.
What does this mean to you? In order to stay current with your grade appropriate studies, I am asking all students to do the following:
- Complete the review pages in your textbooks to the best of your ability. If parents have questions regarding any of the material, please contact me by phone 570-892-0231, text or email me at [email protected]. I will be more than happy to assist you.
- 8th Grade students-please study your 10 Confirmation questions.
- Say your prayers daily. All prayers are located in the first few pages of your textbook.
- Join us weekly for Mass which is live-streamed via Facebook (Sacred Heart Peckville) or our website (sacredheartpeckville.org).
- Stay connected through the Remind app. If you don’t have the app yet, you can sign up for free by texting this message @dh943g3 to this number
Special information to our First Holy Communion Class and our Confirmation Class:
It saddens me that our celebrations have been postponed. I realize how disappointing this is for you and your families. Preparing you to receive the Sacraments is one of the highlights of the school year for myself and your teachers as well. I am awaiting a directive from Bishop Bambera as to when these celebrations can be rescheduled. As soon as I have information, I will be in contact with you via the Remind App, bulletin announcements and phone calls if necessary.
Stay safe, stay healthy and know that I pray for you daily!
Mrs. Gayle Castellani